7 Killer Weight Loss Dieting Tips - Let Your Beautiful New Body Be the Envy of All Your Friends!

How often do you find yourself looking for weight loss dieting tips? No doubt you have tried every diet, pill or diet potion known and you're still struggling to lose those excess pounds. Within this article i would like to provide you with some tips for healthy weight loss:-

1) Always keep a record of the food you eat. It may sound silly, but until you see your daily intake of calories down on paper you won't realise where you are possibly going wrong. This is also a great way to guilt trip yourself. You are less likely to scoff down that cream cake when the evidence will be in front if you in black and white!

2) Eat 4-6 times a day. Fat and weight loss is all about keeping your metabolism high. The more often you eat, the more often you will boost your metabolism into burning off those unwanted pounds. This does not, of course, mean you should be having 4-6 big meals a day. You may want to have one half of your sandwich at 11am with a piece of fruit and the second half at 1.30 pm with a low fat yoghurt!

3) Be realistic in what you expect to achieve. By trying to attain unlikely goals you are just setting yourself up for failure. Eating a leaf of salad 5 times a day, 7 days a week is just not humanly possible. In addition a starvation diet will merely make your metabolic rate drop and thus it will stop the fat burning process. The most important aspect of any good diet is that you should never feel hungry!

4) Apply the 90-10 rule. Eat correctly and strictly follow your diet for 90% of the time. The other 10% should be a treat. This may mean once a week having your favourite meal, or eating out at a restaurant. As long as you stick to this percentage, you will continue to boost your metabolism, stay motivated and you are more likely to keep losing weight until you have reached your goal.

5) One of your main healthy weight loss dieting tips is get rid of the bad food in your kitchen. If there is no temptation then you are less likely to stray. Treat those calorific foods the same as personal reminders of an ex boyfriend/girlfriend who had treated you badly. Through them away, burn them, just make your kitchen a bad food no go zone!

6) Control your intake of alcohol. OK, i'm not saying you have to be teetotal, but you will be amazed at the amount of calories alcohol contains. Try and reduce the amount of alcohol you drink and if you can, stick to clear see-through spirits, wine or low calorie beers.

7) My final weight loss dieting tip is for when you are out at a specific social event/party. It's easy to get lost here. A buffet with all your favourite foods, alcohol flowing and a chance for you to undo all that hard work! Yes, you should enjoy yourself and don't let the calorie counting take over your life! So stick to foods on the buffet that are plentiful in protein. Chicken, fish and eggs. Avoid breads and anything saturated with mayonnaise. Stick to the drinks i mentioned above and make sure you go completely wild on the dance floor!

If you desperately need to lose weight or body fat now check out my Fat Loss 4 Idiots Review.

Or to start losing up to 9 Pounds every 11 Days immediately Click Here and go straight to the Fat Loss 4 Idiots website.

1 comment:

  1. One of the most important and fastest ways to burn body fat is by moving. Exercise, especially cardio, aerobics, walking at a face pace for at least 20 minutes a day 3 - 5 times a week will give you a boost for burning body fat. You don't have to go overboard with your weight loss efforts, just find something fun that works for you.